MH610 Polyester Strapping Head
Engineered for automatic, heavy duty industrial polyester (PET) strapping applications.
The head can process PET strapping from widths 25-32 mm without any modifications.
High strap tension makes it ideal for securing heavy, unitised goods in the aluminium and steel industry.
- Compact and modular design
- One piece of aluminium cast housing
- High strap tension up to 7000N, adjustable
- 25mm or 32mm strap width usable, without changing parts
- Strap guide open feature
- Well proven separate feeding, tensioning and friction weld sealing systems
- High consistent seal efficiency because of environment temperature monitoring
- Use of state-of-the-art manufacturing, controlling and material technology
- Three side suspension points and plug connections for easy integration
- Long life and maintenance friendly, resulting in high availability
- Low maintenance
- Long service intervals
- Proven "FROMM" technology
- Can be retrofitted into other systems
- Low cost of spare parts
- Excellent seal efficiency